I would like to replace my Toureg TDI, however numerous dealerships refused to sell a TDI. Some are still willing. I am in the market to purchase now. Please advise.

Asked by Nov 24, 2015 at 06:11 PM

257,705

Advise on what? Car gurus doesn't sell vehicles. This is a general question forum. Take the best deal you can, better yet, keep what you have and enjoy it.

23,495

So- since you have already posted here- (and by the way I like it when Tom gets a little edgy)- let me advise you: WHY in the world would you want to get one of these vehicles when you have heard all about the VW scandal?!! Of COURSE they won't sell them because their value is ZERO- nobody wants one of these cheatin' vehicles, which are lookin' at ENDLESS recalls as VW tries to make good on their dishonest engineering- oh, wait, I guess there is ONE person who wants to waste his money-