i'm having a lot of trouble selling a great 1992 XJS 12 jag. would like to sell it to a good home-any suggestions? thomas george

Asked by Nov 24, 2015 at 11:54 AM

trying to sell an XJS 12 1992 Jag.

I used to own a V12 XJS and it was one of my favorite cars but they are expensive to maintain and it is hard to find a good mechanic that knows these cars. Frankly they are not worth much as a result of the maintenance issues. I don't know what you are asking or what condition the car is in but you could try advertising it on a Jaguar Club website or on Hemming's Motor News.

I found your ad and I would advise to include more photos of the engine and interior and maybe some better photos of the exterior as well. I don't think your car has a 3 speed manual so you might want to correct that.