How do write review for a dealer

Asked by Nov 17, 2015 at 05:07 PM

I don't know

64,445

You can only write a review here if you have delt with the dealer through CarGuru,you can write a review on google reviews on them ,when someone googles them it will pop up at them to see.

20

Beware of Lux Cars Auto Outlet located in 10 Perchwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA. I originally gave them a really good review but that was short lived they were excellent until they got my money and a few days after driving off the lot every light came on in the vehicle and the brakes went I took the car back to them so that they can look at the car and tell me what was wrong and all of that great customer service went out of the window now I do realize that I can't expect them to take care of all of my repairs down the line but to have a car break down before making my first monthly payment is due is ridiculous so I now have a car that I can't drive because they sold me a lemon and now they are really not trying to help me but as long as they got their money...... I do not recommend anyone shop at lux cars they are all about the money not the safety and well being of their customers. They serve with a dark motive of deceit and constructive scam.