I have a 2010 dodge journey the heater blows cold air on the passenger side and hot air on the passenger side. Took it to the dealer ask them to change the bad acurarator they said it wasn't bad. Help

Asked by Nov 10, 2015 at 09:12 PM

Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this

37,955

Blows heat everywhere else but the passenger side, There is a AC blend actuator module that controls the air blend door, and vents that would be bad.

37,955

Them there dealers... obviously the blend door is not moving, ether caused by the actuator, or something broke under the dash.

Sorry ment to say coold air on passenger side. No it is not the acurarator check it out myself as did the dealer

It is moveing as it should

It has to be something else that is wrong

We are going to freeze this winter

37,955

Well you didn't mention if you are getting heat anywhere else, I mean it could be a thermostat, air pockets, plugged heater core, a vent open, I mean is the motor running at 195/200? It could be anything, need more of a clue.

37,955

I mean it ticks me off when you bring your vehicle to the dealer for a simple problem as this, and just send you out the door. I mean what in the world did they say? Sorry that car doesn't make heat, nothin we can do, or what? (just venting here, don't mind me...)