Just got a 2004 mazda 6 wagon i got it oil change first day the good oil change 77 dollars he said come back in 2 weeks ill check it i went back he said no leaks you burnt a quart of oil.

Asked by Nov 08, 2015 at 03:24 PM

he said he has to rebuild engine 2700 i
have no black smoke just some white
in the morning does this sound right

60,515

White smoke in the morning is just water vapor and is entirely natural. You probably won't see it at all in the summer. A quart of oil used in a week is not good though. Does your car have high miles? What weight oil did you have put in it? You might want to go to the next heavier grade of oil.

I put in 699000 and i dont know the weight but i put in centedic oil

69900

Now he put in something and said come back in 200 miles it may work to stop it from burning but its a temp salution i dont know if he is telling me the truth

60,515

69900 does not mean anything. Was it 10-40 oil or 5-30 or something like that? There are oil additives that can help a little but find out what he added.

Ok i will find out

Thank you ill call tomm and wite back what he tells me