VOLVO's????????

Asked by Nov 08, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Hi

Uhhh....did i miss something because I am trying to locate used volvos for sale,
but there are no options on the drop down list?????

Yeah, you must have missed something because there are a ton of Volvos listed. You don't say what year/model you are looking for but there is a spread on the drop-down after you plug in your criteria after clicking on 'Used Cars' Volvo is the very bottom before "other makes'

18,835

wendi1278- Hey, just my opinion here, but, if you can, I would definitely recommend looking for a certified pre-owned vehicle from a new car dealership. Why? They're normally the highest quality used cars out there and you can easily get an extended warranty. Yes, you're going to pay a small premium for that, but, you will not be disappointed.

101,565

HUH ?????