Please what does cruise control means or does when i switch it on

Asked by Nov 07, 2015 at 06:51 AM

78,545

When you turn on the cruise control you then use the set button to set the speed you want to travel at, once it is set then you can take your foot off the gas pedal and the car will maintain that set speed, some cruise controls have buttons that allow you to adjust that speed up or down as you drive, to kick it of just tap the brake pedal or turn it off, it is mainly used for long trips at highway speeds and is only designed to maintane a set speed, it will not drive your car. So familiarize yourself with the controls before using it, more information can be found in your owners manual. HTH