I owned Hummer H3 every time I go to started the hummer the dashboard lights up but the H3 won't start I have gottstuck in a few spots had a check they say there's nothing wrong with the H3 ????

Asked by Nov 03, 2015 at 07:52 PM

I can't seem to solve the problem
with my 20009  H3 ??  Hummer

41,005

It turns over but does not start or nothing at all happens? Have you done the basics like a tune up and having the battery checked and the battery terminals cleaned?

Yes I always do the basic every three months this H3 is my baby I love that truck and it has a new battery looked at the complaints they think it might have to do with the remote control/ it looses memory when you stick in the key to start the track for at least 10 minutes and then the truck starts like nothing ever happened ? wondering Y Ihave to take care of that problem right away