I have a 2004 mercedes clk320 and every day have a dead battery for a while I disconnected the electric seats and that worked but now it's doing it again ...please help

Asked by Oct 30, 2015 at 11:37 PM

If you disconnected the electric seats and your battery stays charged. You may have a short in your seat motor. You can either get a new motor or leave it disconnected. It's probably only one... so disconnect them one at a time

Kelly Mayo

you have a draw from something..pull 1 fuse at a time till the metter / scale reads 1 volt or less.........