Where do you evaluate the dealers that post cars on your site?

Asked by Oct 29, 2015 at 08:35 PM

I contacted a sales person before I made an 88 mile trip to dealer regarding a vehicle they had listed on your site. I actually requested to make sure that all of the features listed were actually on the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealership I met the salesperson that responded to my inquiry and we started evaluating the car I requested. It did not have Navigation or a tow package as stated in the Car guru listing. Then the salesperson apologized and stated "they can have those features installed!"
They had it listed on 2 vehicles!  Neither one had Navigation or tow packages! Needless to say I am now leary of anything I look at on your site!
I definitely would like to post this information so other people do not get burned by this same practice!

Since you contacted them through cargurus you will receive an email in about 2 weeks asking for your review of the dealer. HTH. -Jim

Joe Blaha

They dont give a good shht where or how far you were coming from... they just wanted to bring you into the dealership for a possible sale!?! No customers = no sales... has happened to me almost same!!! The vhe i was interested in was already sold!!!! I found out before my next day appointment,,dealer was 75miles away.... i called them next day,,, reamed there azzez out over phone!!! Poor sales tactics!!! Sometimes a needle in the eye less painful!!! Good luck,,, dog them all you can on social media and dealer rater!!!