If I find a car I like and it"s on the other side of the universe, how does it get here and who pays for it?

Asked by Oct 16, 2015 at 05:33 PM

You have to either hire a shipping company or go get it. I've bought 2 vehicles long distance. Check out the website uship.com for pricing. Kinda off topic but always have a vehicle that you're interested in inspected by a professional inspection company. I've used lemonsquad.com with very good results. It'll cost around $150 depending on the vehicle. In 2010 I had a car shipped from Los Angeles to New Jersey and it cost $1200. In 2012 I bought a car that was in North Carolina. That one I drove home. HTH. -Jim

Bob Beaman

The transportation of a vehicle you purchase is up to you or the seller. Figure on shipping costs at $.75 to $1.25 per mile depending on the distance. Per mile rates are lower on the longer trips.

Don't you worry brother you can simply google it and there will be lot of broker contact you as soon as you want to ship or bring the car wherever you, just be more specific what part of the universe is the car. And the world I understand but the universe no one knows how big it is. LOL