1 wiper works other freely moves by hand

Asked by Oct 12, 2015 at 06:18 AM

83,345

Chances are the link rod has fell off the drive at the wiper motor, you should have access panels to gain entry to the wiper link arms in the engine compartment, one will be almost dead center of the firewall, might be a bit of a problem getting off due to the upper intake runner assembly.

7,320

And this is on what? your riding mower? With a name like rhonda, i bet it's a little foreign job. See if you have a loose nut. They are often covered at the end away from the blade. They are often a 12mm wrench size, and dont think you have to flip the car over trying to tighten it. just get it snug, the nut, but do it with them parked, off and set right position wise. If i'm all wet, then listen to schnikes.

83,345

His next post said 86 Ford Ranger.

7,320

weird, that info is not on my view here, ronda may be his little girl in the pic? lets see if he ever pulls his wipermotor to check. I think the cowl might have to be removed ? They did not have access to linkage thru panels underhood did they? one removable panel perside? They did not fail that I had to know, but the little van had plastic motor gears early-on, then they were all re-recall-called and cor- ror-rected. hahaha