I want to change my oil sensor in my 2007 GMC sierra 1500. Where the heck is it located under my hood? #imnotawrenchbender

Asked by Oct 08, 2015 at 03:18 PM

72,265

What size motor?

1,575

These are generaly on the top rear of the engine, they are a bugger to see but get up under the hood and feel around im thinking more to the center or a bit to the drivers side you will find it

72,265

Depends on what motor.

72,265

Ok, if you are not a wrench bender, I would suggest having some one do it for you. Go to u-tube and watch how to replace. There is a screen down inside under the oil pressure switch you have to fish out to clean. The switch is located behind drivers side head, next to the fire wall.