what type of fluid do you fill the resevor with for the leveling jacks on a 1997 pace arrow?

Asked by Oct 06, 2015 at 06:22 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


Isn't the instruction by the reservoir? Check out this link...http://www.irv2.com/forums/f54/leveling-jack-fluid-117571.html

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 177,230
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 94,370
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 77,080
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.