I have a 2007 toyota avalon and I want to know how many oxygen sensors do I have on my car and where are they located. I'm going to change them. I have about 134,000 on my car.

Asked by Oct 02, 2015 at 02:48 PM

I'm  doing this change  on the  oxygen  
sensors  as prementive maintenance.

It has four unless it has the Calif emissions package if so it has six. But may I ask why you consider this 'preventative' maintenance? If it ain't broke don't fix it -- click for full screen

There was only one engine offered for the '07 Avalon, the 3.5L - 2GR-FE and is a really fine car. When you do this be careful to not confuse 02 sensors with A/F trim sensor. It looks very much like an 02 sensor but serves an entirely different purpose .. to measure exhaust flow fuel trim