Got a promotion at work so now I want to upgrade, should I trade in my 2015 car with 15,000 miles this year or early 2016? Which is more cost effective?

Asked by Sep 16, 2015 at 03:15 PM

25,435

all cars and makes are different..without knowing anything about yours or what you want...it hard to answer..order your 2016 now..all i can say is the more miles you put on your 2015 , the less trade in $ you will get...

104,065

I would just keep your 2015 ride enjoy it and save the extra money....

67,275

Unless you paid cash for the '15, no. Keep it. Otherwise you'll still be paying for it and the '16. The money you owe on the '15 doesn't go away it gets rolled into the new loan for the '16. So you'll be paying for two vehicles, one of which you no longer have. HTH. -Jim