Buying 1984 4 speed bone stock original

Asked by Sep 16, 2015 at 06:27 AM

This car  is showroom stock with 36,000 miles. It has been well maintained and
currently sports current inspection, emissions and registration. The seller is
asking 9,000. What should I look for when I check it out and is that a good price?

I forgot to mention that it is a C4 Corvette.

246,205

Probably worth $8K. We don't have pics or other info to go on. See if other corvette enthusiast respond on what to specifically look for. Sounds like it hasn't been driven a lot/sat in the garage. Have a mechanic inspect it for you before purchase if your concerned.

105,435

Any corvette I've purchased I would always have a guy that knew Corvettes take a look, He would look for matching numbers, any unseen damage, etc...

160

Get it inspected by somebody who knows the car well before you buy it.