searching on cargurus

40

Asked by Sep 13, 2015 at 10:22 AM

I find it really difficult to search cars on cargurus. Often, limitations come up
that I can't seem to correct, i.e. search distance, price, mileage, etc. have
limits that eliminate just about every car. Why can't I change this? A recent
search for a BMW M6 wouldn't let me increase the price past $35,000 and
distance past 100 miles. Of course, nothing comes up. Very frustrating!

26,595

Are you shopping for New or Used?? A New search should be very easy...just leave the search radius wide open (100 miles or more) and put in your zipcode.

40

when you go to advanced search the radius is limited to 100 miles and cannot be changed...I'm finding that just doing a new search every time is eliminating this problem...just having to start over from new each time is the issue.

26,595

I just now tried to search for the BMW M6 (Used) from the log in page of CarGurus: http://www.cargurus.com/ <<< It allowed me to select "Unlimited" in the distance from zip field.....Showed me cars many miles from me (I live in NJ and it was showing me cars in Florida and even further away).

40

and that is the way it should be every time, for some reason certain search features end up getting blocked. I'd be interested in finding out if you are able to do the same thing the next time you open the page.