if water got in the transmision and gears are slippin could i still drive my car or is it going to break down on me

10

Asked by Sep 11, 2015 at 05:36 PM

23,835

why would you drive it??? drain out/change all the fluid.... you can pay me/them now or pay them a bunch later....

236,805

Kelly is right, do no drive it. How did water get in, drive through a puddle?

10

i think thats what happen because rinsing the engine is the only thing different i did. when i put the car in gear and step on gas the rpms go up but it takes a while for the car to move. once it jumps in motion it takes a while to accelerate the engine revs but the car jerks for a bit before picking up speed