Sites you prefer to sell car online except cargurus.com ??????

25

Asked by Sep 10, 2015 at 05:32 PM

47,775

Take it to a CarMax store, sometimes their offer will be very low and sometimes surprisingly good. Make sure you give it a bath and clean the crap out of the inside. I costs nothing to get an offer and usually takes less than 1/2 hour. I personally wouldn't advertise anything here on CarGurus, I'd rather use CraigsList.

Best Answer
25

thanks for the reply bob..

242,075

Autotrader or Cars.com are others.

Avoid Craigslist

Ah ..this guy is a dealer

242,075

I'm with you Fordnut, you very rarely find a decent vehicle on Craigslist but there are exceptions.

47,775

I likely live in an area with lower population and a few more honest people than in the big population centers. CraigsList can be a useful tool if used with great care.

242,075

Your probably right Bob, it's shady at best around me.

20

I am from Florida and i always prefer carcaddy.net for their the best deal.

25

thanks to all members who helped me out to find the best website...

47,775

@Tom ....Here in South Central Kansas it's pretty easy to weed out the BS on the CraigsList ads. Still some crooks on there, but not as many as Dallas or Chicago or LA for example. CraigsList is just a tool and it must be use carefully. If I go to buy something (found on CraigsList) with a large sum of cash I also have a large caliber hand gun nearby just in case. Wouldn't hesitate to use it if it was necessary.