I have a 1999 chev z71 after I drive it for thirty minutes it will try to die in if it dose it will start right back up any suggestion

10

Asked by Sep 02, 2015 at 08:47 PM

1,615

is it an automatic and if so does it feel like it has a hard time coming to a stop like jerking

74,015

Check your fuel filter,and then check the fuel pressure.

10

It doesn't jerk when you come to a stop and only does it when the temperature outside is above 90 round 90° besides that it runs fine

10

It is a automatic and it is a 5.3 and it

1,615

if you turn your ac on does the idle go up i am thinking a iac sensor

10

No the idle don't go up it runs the same

1,615

i think a vacuum leek or the IAC motor

10

I will try the IAC motor it was taken off and clean but that doesn't mean nothing so I'll try and see if that needs be replaced

1,615

did the IAC work on your car

10

No it didn't so we check the erg and found out that it was fine at fast idle but was not closing fast enough on slow down