Why do people make offers for vehicles advertised before they have driven or at least viewed the vehicle in question?

5

Asked by Sep 01, 2015 at 01:08 PM

Good question. Personally I never would, and sometimes LOOK OUT for the "I want the car, give me your bank account number and routing number and I will deposit the money, and have the car picked up" That does not happen here so much, but craigslist is notorious for that scam

28,045

some people like myself if im looking for a car know what they are worth to them..so i make an offer...

1,045

Like on ebay... where anyone can bid on a $325,000 Ferrari, expect they bid $75,000 knowing full well the car will never sell for that.