The check engine light just popped on as i was driving, though i checked the oil and water levels as normal prior to starting the engine, what could be the problem?

40

Asked by Aug 31, 2015 at 09:50 PM

58,265

This could be a lot of different thing,s,the main thing to check would be recheck your fluids as you done before,if all are good and car runs ok,it may just be a bad sensor or false reading,go have it scanned for free at parts store to no the true issue at hand or you can reset the ECM by removing the positive cable for about ten minutes,if engine light does not go off,go have it scanned.

40

Thanks, i will go check it out shortly