Chrysler 300 RWD to AWD

Asked by Aug 27, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Is it possible to convert a chrysler 300 from
RWD to AWD? If so does anyone have any
idea about how much it would cost? Thanks
in advance! - Erica

241,695

More money and headaches converting than just swapping to another vehicles.

47,665

Would not be economically practical. Many things would need to be changed and probably the difficult part would be getting the computer programmed for it all to work properly. I agree with Tom, better to get another vehicle.

I have wondered about this myself! In Australia we don't have awd options and if all the extra components bolt in assuming the chassis are made the exact same across the model variants it would be a very useful conversion!