There are used cars listed with 0 mileage. What does that mean? Are they salvages? I m a female so I don't understand this on used car listings.

10

Asked by Aug 15, 2015 at 11:53 PM

24,095

From what I've seen, some Dealers may opt not to list the mileage if it is very high, so that you can get you to stop by and look at the car (or call them). Guess they figure they can make up some garbage like "It's all highway miles" or "This car will last another 100,000 miles....it's built to last!" or some other foolishness.

10

Thanks .I will not look at those cars or go to those dealers.

24,095

Glad to be of help! I'm not sure what type of car you're looking for..but I would also recommend avoiding those lame "Buy-Here, Pay-Here" type of dealers...They are the ones to likely have the used cars with the highest miles and in the worst condition. One of the best ways to go off-lease used cars or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) cars at an established dealership.