What can a guy do after a careless female drunk totals my 99 mustang GT CONVERTIBLE 35TH EDTION ? I AM SO SICK IVE BEEN CRYING IN MY SLEEP,t- boned me in a parking lot doing 25 miles an hour, company

Asked by Aug 13, 2015 at 01:30 AM

Question type: General

3 Answers


T-boned and an older mustang most likely it will be a total loss, hopefully the police were there. Talk with an accident attorney ASAP give him all the information you have, maybe he can do something for you monetarily speaking. Good Luck. Sorry about your car.

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Keep crying...

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Find another Mustang to ease your pain. The new 5.0 Coyote engines are sweet. I like the look of the 2015's.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search General Questions

General Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 44,910
Reputation 38,140
#3 FordNut
Reputation 30,410
View All