what car brand has the coldest air and the most powerful ac

Jack Jenkins

Asked by Aug 11, 2015 at 11:45 PM

looking  to buy a car

From my own personal experiences having owned a Toyota, Honda and Subaru, I would vote for Toyota and Subaru. Honda has less power.

Alek Atllanow

German cars)

Although I'm not a huge fan of American cars, they do seem to get the AC systems right with their cars/trucks. GMC Yukon and Denali (and Lincolns) have super icy cold AC systems from what I've read.

Yes, American cars do have excellent HVAC systems, but, the question your not asking is how long do those systems stay up and running for an extended period of time. The answer is Asian vehicles.

To clarify my previous answer, I'm talking about the number of years these systems run just fine over other cars that fail and need costly repairs and replacement. In the 19 years I owned my Honda Accord, we only needed to replace the compressor and condenser once. Compare that to an American car.

from my experience it would be Lexus

Lexus automobiles are highly engineered cars and very desirable, I agree. I mentioned Toyota in the first post and Lexus is the upscale division of Toyota.