how do i disable anti theft system on 2003 malibu

20

Asked by Aug 10, 2015 at 06:21 PM

520

You can't just disable anti theft

20

are you a mechanic

146,235

No body is going to post in a public forum how to steal a car

20

The Malibu is MY CAR.....NOBODY WAS ASKING HOW TO STEAL MY OWN CAR.....myob

58,895

The system can't be disabled. The anti-theft module must recognize the transponder key to give the ok for the body control module to engage the starter, fuel, and ignition systems. Even if you just replace the ignition lock cylinder the car won't start because the new key must be programmed to the vehicle. HTH. -Jim

146,235

I had a feeling you were going to have that attitude cheddar98. Did I accuse you of wanting to steal a car? No, for your benefit. We get these all the time and get sick and tired of having to explain WE WOULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW TO STEAL A CAR IN A PUBLIC FORUM EVEN IF IT COULD BE DONE WHICH IT CAN'T!! Comprende? I have had a car stolen , a very special car and am very very sensitive to this. If I caught whoever stole my Regal one of us will be dead. So piss off and don't tell ME to myob

35,055

FordNut, you are getting you blood pressure pumped up too high, but you sir are correct.

146,235

Thanks and good mornin' Bob. Righto.