Armani motors in Roseville, ca sold me a car with a crack all the way across bottom And all tires are cracked on sidewall

Asked by Aug 09, 2015 at 01:37 AM

David Morris

Why are you telling us? Take action!! Do you have a 30 day warranty...if so, bring it back to 'em!

Why did you buy it

Bob Beaman

Hmm, you should look more closely at a vehicle when you buy it.

David Morris

Armani Motors?? WTH? Is the owner's first name Giorgio..and does he wear lots of gold chains? You got scammed Debv....Take the car back and get your $$ back IF you can. If not, consider yourself royally screwed. Next time, do research on the car and take it to a mechanic to have it looked over before you buy it!