I own a 2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast convertible. It's garage kept and has only 19,460 miles. Does the low mileage add market value ?

Asked by Aug 06, 2015 at 09:32 AM

I'm in central Alabama. I bought my 2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast convertible new. I
drive a company owned vehicle, so do not drive the Nissan on a regular basis. It has
just over 19,400 miles. It has never been wrecked, painted, or even touched up. The
color is flame red. Automatic transmission with additional tap shifter. Leather (Z) seats.
Power windows and dual power seats. alloy wheels. Never needed servicing other than
fluids. Electric Top is still in new condition. AM/FM single CD stereo. What value would
you place ?

89,605

Low mileage does increase the value, I would say you are in the 19,000.00 to $21,000.00 dollar range.

23,055

KBB.com will get you an accurate price for your region and the cars options. Your nearing the end of summer so your still in convertible weather season, once winter hits the prices on verts usually drop and they have longer sale times. I think the $20+k price that joemom kicked out might be high for a base model automatic 05 Z, since you could get a nice Porsche, Vette, or Mustang for that money. Also when I check KBB with the info provided and your car lists in excellent condition for $17059. Just trying to be factual with the pricing. Good luck with the sale.

23,055

http://www.kbb.com/nissan/350z/2005-nissan-350z/enthusiast-roadster-2d/?condition=excellent&vehicleid=1348&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=19500&category=convertible&options=6329455%7ctrue&pricetype=private-party#survey

I don't think the computer for KBB actually notes that a 10 year old, garage kept convertible only has 19,460 miles. The price is very similar for this vehicle with 40,000 miles. I don't know.