where are my "saved" cars?

Asked by Aug 04, 2015 at 02:47 PM

From this page click "Used Cars" or "New cars" - whatever you have saved. If you don't see anything you didn't save them

Best Answer Mark helpful
27,165

unless you mean in your , MY ACCOUNT

Yeah, well that too Kelly. I was just thinking of saved searches.

27,165

hey fordnut..ever put liquoid chlorine in you oil?

None of this answered anything whatsoever.

27,165

depends where you saved them...is it even this site your talking about? what/ did/or were .. and why..then maybee we can all figure it out..

??????? When on THIS site & scrolling through the cars, theres a button to the right that says "SAVE CAR", once you hit it, it then says "SAVED". My question is where do I go to view the list of cars that I have "saved". It's mind boggling how difficult it is to get an answer to this question. WHY would I ask you where I saved something on my personal computer or files.?