Are there any cars or trucks out there with a built in Port-A-Potty? I get diarrhea often.

Asked by Aug 02, 2015 at 01:31 AM

Yes, I do wear Depends, but sometimes they get filled to capacity.   Thanks in advance!

23,225

Have you considered a Class C motor coach.

I would prefer one built into the driver's seat, so I can poop and keep on rolling :)

23,225

James, that's not an answer and you know it. Seriously, I've seen some very nice rigs out there and sometimes you can pick them up cheap because people buy these vehicles and realize how expensive it is to fuel. Not gas savers!

There is one company that makes a BM & Go seat. Just gotta find out where to buy it and where to get the seat installed.