where is the oil filter on a 2015 dodge ram 1500 with the 3.6L engine

10

Asked by Aug 01, 2015 at 11:05 AM

I just got a new truck and can't seem to find the oil filter to change it.

23,705

That's because the New Dodge Ram 1500 comes with the lifetime synthetic engine oil- never needs changing!

23,705

just kidding

It's a paper cartridge -- not a spin on filter

and

Best Answer Mark helpful

But also, jamnblues is correct. When you have the engine that has the cragametor under the luminator...but must have the ragamafrag connecter to the camshawrink disabled...then and only then can you use the lifetime synthetic.

23,705

I understand that some of these "lifetime" motors are burning their fribbit bearings- same thing that happened to the Vega with the "lifetime" air filter-

10

Thanks FordNut, I never would have found it without your help. Now I can finish my oil change. Bruce

Thanks for the click, and please forgive our tongue-in-cheek ribbing. Sometimes we just have to lighten up around here.

23,705

Mr. Nut- David- I MISS YOU!!!!!!!