Battery alternator ,voltage regulator , van continues to drain battery in short amount unable to use 2005 Chrysler town & country van

Peggy Ruiz

Asked by Jul 29, 2015 at 06:06 AM

You clearly had a short that is draining the battery. Charge the battery run the car for a few hours with accessories on, shut the car off and start again, if the car fails to start then you are running off the battery. Another way is to put a multi meter on the battery that fully charged throttle up the car. The battery should raise, it it goes diwn then you are running off the battery. Are all the lights off in the car...maybe a courtesy light that you cant see that might be on...