How do I leave a auto dealer review?

5

Asked by Jul 26, 2015 at 01:07 PM

I've purchased a car through a dealer I've found with the help of this site. I see they
have customer reviews, but I don't see where I can add a review or any feedback about
the dealership. I've had a good experience so far, but still need to speak to them once
again before competing the deal. Thanks.

95

In order to prevent against fake reviews, only shoppers who contact dealers via our website are invited to submit feedback of those dealers. I think cargurus or dealer or both will send you email with link to review and rate the dealer after, maybe contact cargurus and they will tell you how.

5

Thank you. Cargurus did send me an email for this. My experience finding a good deal through here was excellent! I bought the second car I looked at in person. Got a 2008 Toyota Corolla! The dealer was only a 35 minute drive from my home.

Contacted Texas Truck Stop in Mansfield Tx. about a 2007 Ford F250. Went up to test drive it. It was exactly as described and I bought it. They are courteous, professional and have a great inventory of low mileage extra clean pick ups. I recommend them.