Which of my two cars should I sell?

Asked by Jul 26, 2015 at 12:12 AM

I am looking to sell one of my cars.  Which one is better for me to sell?  My 2008 Honda
Odyssey EX with 106,00 miles on it, or my Chevy Traverse LT with 79,000 miles on it?  
Both are in good to very good shape, have relatively new tires, and no problems.  I'm torn
because the Honda has a reputation for running long past the 100,000 mile mark, but the
Traverse is a newer vehicle with fewer miles on it.  Help!

35

i would keep the Honda... its hard to beat the reliability of a Honda... Chevy... not so much

Easy! Ditch the Chevy...it might not even make it to 106,000 miles! Honda will keep going, if maintained properly.

19,795

Keep the 2008 Honda, see this http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Odyssey/2008/ Compared to Chevrolet Traverse, see link below http://www.carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Traverse/

67,335

I agree. Keep the Honda. GMs have been troublesome over the last 15 to 20 years. Blown head gaskets, transmission failures, and electrical problems that can't be fixed. Your Traverse is newer with less miles but I don't believe that it'll go the distance like the Honda. HTH. -Jim

47,675

Keep the Honda, much more reliable.

104,115

KEEP THE HONDA...