Is the Honda Ridgeline comparable to the Toyota Tundra or the Tacoma (although the Tacoma only seats 4)

5

Asked by Jul 24, 2015 at 03:02 PM

I want four (or all) wheel-drive, decent fuel economy, features, etc.  I have had Honda
vehicles for years & am leaning towards the Honda Ridgeline...

46,195

The Honda Ridgeline is more comparable to the Tacoma than the larger Tundra. The Honda Ridgeline has a very small bed, but is roomy on the inside and very dependable. I leased one a few years back and liked it. It had a great stereo also, plenty of power and fair fuel mileage (around 21 mpg highway)