I am deciding between the Lexus LS and the Mercedes E-Class...which would be a better buy/vehicle?

5

Asked by Jul 22, 2015 at 05:29 PM

It seems like the Lexus is higher in price, but not sure if that alone makes it a better
purchase, as opposed to the Mercedes E-Class.  I'm also concerned about cost of
ownership, etc.

18,825

The Lexus is a much better car.

46,365

Cost of ownership should be much less with the Lexus. In my opinion the Lexus is without a doubt the better car and better value.

Best Answer
15

If it were myself I would choose the Lexus. With the reputation that Toyota/Lexus have I wouldn't dare think twice! Lexus vehicles also hold their value! Having driven my friend's 2010 Lexus ES350 its a very comfortable ride. Because it is a Lexus repairs and maintenance will be easy on the wallet.