I would like to trade down a 2014 Traverse LT with options like a double moon roof and 20" premium wheels and tires. I'm looking for just some transportation. Is there a way to do this?Ken Cowleykckenkc@aol.com

Asked by Jul 15, 2015 at 09:52 PM

My 2014 I would like to trade down has only 8,000 miles on it. It's in premium shape been
garaged at all times. I've never done this before or don't even know if either of us can be
happy. I need your pro advise?
Ken Cowley
kckenkc@aol.com

263,975

Call or talk to your local dealer selling the car your interested in. Most will trade with you if the vehicle is nice and they can make $$$. BTW: Trading in a 2014 at the point in time, you will take a big hit on depreciation.