I hate shopping for tires, but it's time again. I have a 2004 Infiniti G35X. My last set of Cooper GS4 were nice for a while, but the 60,000 mile warranty only lasted 41,000 miles. I was looking at Bridgestome Turanza Serenity Plus...anyone ever have these?

10

Asked by Jul 09, 2015 at 03:44 PM

68,465

One thing to consider is how many miles per year do you drive? Tires should be replaced every 5 years regardless of mileage or tread wear. The rubber begins to deteriorate and dry rot. This increases the chances of a blow out. I average about 10,000 miles per year. So I try to stay as close to a 50,000 mile tire as possible. HTH. -Jim

49,145

I put Michelin MXM4 tires on our 2009 G37X. They are wearing well and have 24,000 on them now. The Michelins are quiet and seem to give good traction. Don't expect anymore than 30,000 miles with any tires on these cars. 41,000 was exceptional. I highly recommend the Michelins, but they are more expensive than some of the other available tires.

10

Thanks...think your spot on with the mileage. 30,000 is about the last time they felt good and been down hill ever since. I love this car and even with 141K it looks and drives great, so I wanted a tire that can handle how it holds the road but is still quiet.