Is the Hyundai hatchback 2013 - 2015 a better car than the ford focus se hatchback same years?

Asked by Jul 09, 2015 at 02:01 AM

258,035

Define "better".

26,805

Although I'm not a big fan for Ford (except the Mustang)...I'd say the 2013-2015 Ford Focus is better than its Hyundai equivalent (guessing that would be the Accent?). The Focus will be the better built, more reliable car with better resale value. My fiancé had a Hyundai Sonata as a rental last year and I asked her to drive it (since I had never driven a Korean car before). The car was a joke: Poor build quality, insanely noisy and buzzy 4 cylinder engine. Getting in and out of the car was weird too! The A Pillar on this car slopes way too sharply and was smacking my head into it! Ugh!