Hit a giant pothole on a backroad and immediatly after my car started making a wobbling noise...

Asked by Jul 05, 2015 at 02:26 AM

Along with the wobbling noise theres
vibrations coming from my front passenger
wheel (where i hit the pothole) and my
steering wheel vibrates...it completly goes
away when i turn right...any ideas before i
spend a fortune at a mechanic?

Ball joint, tie rod end, bent wheel, or damaged control arm all come to mind. I wouldn't drive it!! The front end needs to be looked at by a pro after a serious impact like that. The parts I've mentioned all have to do with your steering. Whatever is damaged could come apart and cause you to lose control of the vehicle! Please have it towed to a reputable repair facility for inspection. Your life is worth more than a tow bill!! HTH. -Jim