Is there a way block results that say "contact dealer" for price. I do not want to deal with anyone who is not honest enough to put a price on the vehicle.

Steve Flippo

Asked by Jul 03, 2015 at 09:34 PM

When I put in a request for a vehicle about half of the results say to contact dealer for
price. I don't want to waste my time with these dealers.

David Morris

If the Dealer is not upfront with the price, then I say F 'em!! 100% agree with you, bro!

Some dealer,s do not list the price,because they want you to contact them to get the price,to try to make a sale,does not mean they are not honest,just means they want you to make contact to sell you a car,if you dont, like price,move on and find one you like for the right price,you may find the deal of a lifetime,but you want no to you ask,JamesRhodes no,s w how it roll,s.

While that rarely occurs on our vehicles let me explain how it can happen. Yes some dealers do not put prices online as they want you to call. That is old school and out dated. However with our system when we get a vehicle on trade or purchased at auction it goes through a detail, and service. We do not know what the final cost will be for about 2-3 days so it is then and only then will you see a contact dealer for price on any of our vehicles. That is true for most dealers as well. Not trying to be difficult when that happens. Just thought you would want to know.