My 2006 toyota tacomma stalls when I put it in park what is the problem ?

Asked by Jul 03, 2015 at 09:30 PM

When I put it in park it stalls out it also stalls when left to run for a few minutes ..the code reads  Random miss po300 .

This is a random misfire code,meaning it is not based to one cylinder only,start by checking the plugs,if ok then check for vacume leaks in hose,s around the intake,and the intake gasket by spraying carb cleaner around intake with truck running,if idle change,s you may have a blowed intake gasket or the intake has a crack in it,if all is good,then move to your fuel filter,low fuel pressure can cause a random misfire,