Is it necessary to have the origanal stereo on a saab 04

Asked by Jun 25, 2015 at 09:17 AM

Because i bought one and it didnt had
the stereo and some people told me
that reason for the car to stall on me
was because of that. Is that true?

1,635

Simply not true.

Best Answer Mark helpful
65

Stanford is right. Unless the mechanic who installed the new stereo tried very hard there should be no connection between the speakers and your car stalling.

22,935

Sounds mysterious, but it's a Saab, so, who knows? Why would you want to buy a used Saab anyway? Rethink this-

Well i purchase it becouse its a real nice car i also got it becouse it's a magnet to girls in this part of the neck of the woods, but anyway, it just turn off on me and im getting a no crank no start and no dash/head/or tail lights about the only thing that comes on it the overhead light. I really need help with this. Somebody help please. GOD BLESS,

1,635

If you want to investigate this yourself you can but I recommend taking the vehicle to Saab mechanic, having them go over everything and giving you a detailed inspection report as to what us wrong, what pending issues you have with the vehicle and what needs to be immediately repaired. If your list of items starts getting long, then like jamnblues said, maybe you should rethink this and get out while you can. However, if you want to keep going, check all fuses and relays first. Then let us know.