how do you buy a car on here?

Asked by Jun 24, 2015 at 08:36 PM

Just call me Leo Sullivan Here at Mark Jacobson Toyota at 919 906 8692 or stop in and ask for me

65

If you are looking to buy are car you have defiantly come to the right place. Your first step is to choice if you are looking for a Used or New car. You can input as many qualifications as you might have (Price, Make, Model, Year) or you can use your Zip-code to find great deals in your area. To do this use the 'Used Cars' or 'New Cars' tab on the top of the page. Once you have inputed your qualifications for a car you will be given a search results page with the best matches. Something that is very important to realize is that the cars that are shown are only ranked off of the savings that they give you and the reviews of the dealer so you get the best deals upfront without searching. When you see a deal that you like you can use our handy tool to reach out to a dealer about taking the next step in buying the perfect car for you at the best price. I hope that this is helpful and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.