Changing my listing

Asked by Jun 24, 2015 at 03:05 PM

How do I change the "Trim" on my car on here?I have it for sale under "Older Cars" in the Pontiac Trans Am instead of Firebird.  Mine is the only one in the Trans Am category.  I'm afraid no one will see it.

It's the 2002 White Pontiac Trans Am.

65

There are currently three 2002 Pontiac Trans Am in the listings. While it may seem less favorable you should go with the Trans Am. The first reason for this is because of transparency for any potential buyers. The second reason and (most important) is that when the pricing analysis tool looks at your car in reference to other similar cars (Great Deal, Good Deal, Fair Deal, etc.) it will significantly worse in the Firebird class where the car will appear overpriced. In the Trans Am class you will get the right buyer for you and the best price.