How to unsave

Asked by Jun 22, 2015 at 12:07 PM

I save a vehicle in error, cannot figure out how yo unsave it.

415

On the "Used Cars" tab (http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale) in the "Your Listings" section, there should be a grey "X" on each saved listing. Clicking that "X" should remove the car.

The "x" does NOT remove the listing. There is an obvious glitch in the programming of the CarGurus website. The techs at CarGurus have not fixed this glitch. I am disappointed.

415

Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce the problem you are having. Is this on a phone or on a desktop computer? And what browser are you using. Thanks.

I don't see any "x" to remove a saved listing. I'm using chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m

15

To delete any saved listing, you currently will have to go to your saved searches page. You can delete any listing by clicking on the X icon!

NO! When clicking the "x" next to a saved vehicle on the saved searches page, a box appears stating that the saved search cannot be deleted! THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE PROGRAMMING!!!!!!

I don't even HAVE an X to click! very frustrating