Never received feedback from a Chrysler Town and Country vehicle for $11,900.00 Why?

Asked by Jun 22, 2015 at 06:48 AM

I had submitted through your CarGurus site an interest on a Chrysler Town and Country
that was selling for $11,900.  Vehicle was Silver exterior paint with black leather seats.  I
did get feedback from other vehicles but this one.

65

If you are asking why no one responded to your request for more information it is most likely because the dealer is not checking their email or something along those lines. If you are able, the best way to get in touch with a dealer is by calling them. Dealers are busy people and an email can sometimes get lost. If you are still unable send me the VIN and I will look into it.