I have a Buick Regal GSE supercharged I woke up and car will crack but And started I been driving it all day now won't start

Asked by Jun 21, 2015 at 09:59 PM

Pep boys did  say I need to get intake
manifold gasket and injuries all 6

Help please

Time for a new ride, Clyde!! Great time to consider an upgrade, partna!! Sliiide on down to your local Mazda Dealer and scoop up a hot new ride with fries on the side!! Hollar back at me one time, big dawggie

78,205

Gasket failures are high on these as well as the manifolds themselves, but you could also have other problems, like a crank sensor or an ignition module. Did they do a computer scan?

Best Answer

I do need some new intake manifold gasket upper and lower and injured my is I smell gas to

Crank sensor is next I'm going to the shop I have no choice

78,205

Ok pick a good independent shop, if they don't do this right you will be right back in there.

I need to put gas in it they said about 20 a see what happens may be air in the lines